Become a Realtor®
To be eligible to become a licensed real estate salesperson or agent, you must:
- Be at least 18.
- Have legal US residency.
- Complete your required pre-license education (number of hours required depends on the state).
- Pass your state real estate license examination.
The best part about being a real estate agent is you can make a lot of money if you work hard. Yes, you need a great plan and team. You do not have to do everything yourself, joining my successful real estate team is a great way to get-started. If you are an agent/ broker already or just getting started, I would love to speak with you on why I joined Advantage Realty Group LLC.
- Associates have an interdependent relationship with the company and a mutual interest in success.
- Associates and brokers work as teams in achieving financial goals.
- Associates do not assume financial, legal or management responsibilities.
Get started today, ask me for a one-on-one call about your real estate career.